Saturday, May 19, 2007

RAMBLING

I'm feeling a little better today as far as the toothache goes. I still have swelling and a big boil right above the tooth that's bothering me, but I haven't had to take a pain pill all day.


 The pictures above are of our dog Baby. She thinks she's a cat sitting up on the porch railing like she is. LOL I had just given her a bath and boy, was she dirty.


I guess I should have mentioned that the babies in the entry below are my second cousins.


I have this swooshing noise in my left ear and it's about to drive me nuts!


My energy levels are low. I get exausted just going from one room to another. Or to just empty the washer and load the dryer sends me running to sit down before I fall down.


I'm worried about Cameron because I'll probably be in the hospital a lot and I have no one I can trust to look after him.


He's turning 17 on Monday, the 21st. Most would say he's old enough to look after himself and I agree, but not for long periods of time.


His email is xxCCT1990xx@aol.com if anyone would like to send him a birthday card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lahoma, Im glad some of the tooth pain is going away, what a misery toothache is! I expect you feel really weak and tired at the mo...I can understand why you are worrying about Cameron, 17 is still young but I am sure he will cope...love Baby, she is just cute! all fluffy from her bath! Keep your chin up...Linda xx

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you are dealing with so many health issues now..  I will keep you and Cameron in my prayers.  Stay strong dear, Cameron needs you.     Dawn
A Couple of Nomads.