Friday, May 18, 2007

Wow, look at that. AOL made some changes to the journals. We can now add pics, albums and video. Isn't that special?


I have lots of pics I wanna share but don't feel like messing with it today. It takes too long for them to load.


I was supposed to be in Morgantown WV at 1:30 to start my treatment program today but didn't make it. I was up most of the night nursing an abscessed tooth. The entire right side of my face is swollen. I'm in terrible pain and taking penicillin.


As some of you know it takes me almost 6 hours to get there and that's too much driving for me or anyone on little sleep.


I rescheduled and the soonest they could see me is May 29th. They called Dr AhMed and told him I had rescheduled my appointment then he had nurse Beth call me and fuss at me.


I told her and him both yesterday that I had an abscessed tooth. He's the one that gave me the antibiotic and said that's all I need now. Talking about the tooth.


My platelets were down to 10.000 and he admitted me yesterday evening for a transfusion. Said he'd like to keep me overnight but he preferred I keep my appointment. Then I end up missing it. I bet he was pissed.


What could I do?


Anyway, I've been thinking  about Kim. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless her and God Bless ya'll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An abcessed tooth now! you poor old thing, that pulls ya down as well as hurting like hell! hope it feels better soon...sheesh that is some drive to the hospital especially feeling you like you do...Linda xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the tooth.  Is this the same one that bothered you some time ago?  Would like to say I'm sorry that the office "fussed" at you, but hey, they're saving me the trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LMAO!!!

Please, please, PLEASE...try to keep your appts with the docs.  The world is a much nicer place with you in it! :)

BTW, what is your blood type?

Love you, praying for you!
Sheila

Anonymous said...

You just keep warrioring through this with me girlfriend....we pretty take everything life throws at us in stride...soul sisters for sure!

XOXOX
K.