Monday, May 21, 2007

wish me luck!

I got a call from Dr Ahmed's office earlier stressing how important it is and that my life depends on me getting to Morgantown.


Well, give me an appointment already!


She has been trying to get me an appointment but she keeps getting a recording, just like I was until I thought to change the last digit of the number until i reached a live person.


 Now we have the ball rolling and I have to be in Morgantown tomorrow morning at 10 am. That means we'll be leaving here in a few hours and probably spend the night in Charleston.


I'll be getting another bone marrow biopsy tomorrow and depending on my blood work, maybe another transfusion. I'm not looking forward to it.  I hope they give me a port so I don't have to keep getting stuck with a needle.


If you guys don't hear from me within a day or two, you'll know they kept me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck  Lahoma.   My prayers go with you.     Dawn
A Couple of Nomads

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you finally got the appt!  Please be careful on your way there and back.  

Will be thinking of you and praying for you!

Love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I hope they give you a port too! I am so glad you finally got an appointment, now maybe the ball can start rolling...I am not religious but I truly, truly wish you all the luck in the world...*big hugs* Love Linda xx

Anonymous said...

Dear Lahoma;

I am just now catching up on all the news as I am still not on my own computer.  I am very concerned but just want you to see where my faith in God has brought me from so I will pray for you too and believe for a postive answer.  Be careful and I will call you in a few days to chat.

Love you girlfriend,
Nelishia

http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WishingandHoping

Anonymous said...

Lahoma, that is good news that she could get you in so fast...I hope all goes well and that they do give you a port so they will not have to keep sticking you.
God bless and be with you tonight, tomorrow and always,
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Hope it goes easy for you tomorrow. You are in my thoughts and prayers always...Sandi