Sunday, December 10, 2006

Cameron being grounded for so long is about to drive me nuts. He doesn't have the TV or game to occupy his time so he wants to follow me around and talk, talk, talk. LOL Someone please get me some ear plugs for Christmas. :)


Then Tuesday of last week he got suspended from school for three days. UGH!!!!!!!! That gave him a five day weekend!


That also got him another three days added on to his grounding.


He's had the same teacher for two years but for different classes. Every time I've been called to the school it's been that same teacher, every time!


This time I asked him why he was the only teacher that had serious enough problems with Cameron to call me into the office. I never got an answer. Instead the principal chimed in and said, "we have notes from the other teachers" Yea, but they didn't call me into the office and they have never requested that Cameron be suspended. So, I told them that I wanted Cameron out of that class and put in another and it better be done by Monday, tomorrow. We'll see.


Every single time I've went to that office they have sat there and threatened Cameron with the Phoenix center. Basically an alternative school. I think they just wanna get rid of him because they have to put forth so much effort to accommodate him and his "special" needs.


I wonder, could they put him in the alternative school if I went against it?


This is one of his Christmas presents.



I think he's been snooping because he said earlier that he knows we have a present hid in our bedroom.


And I don't know what Robert did but when he wrapped that truck it took an entire roll of wrapping paper.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy sure is big to ground! I remember when mine were that age and size lol .you wish they would behave cos you get pissed off with them indoors! lol He will love that truck.... he has gorgeous eyes . Linda xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindachapmanuk/metamorphing/

Anonymous said...

Reminds me when Dan was younger...I hated to ground him...he was bigger than me ! lol And like Cameron would follow me around talking ninety miles a minute! lol I use to ground myself then..to my own room! lol
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Definitely seems like the school is picking on him.  Did you ask to see the notes from the other teachers?  If not, I would have, or asked that those other teachers be called in to the meeting.  As for making Cameron attend this other school - I don't know if they can do that or not.

Sorry to hear about him driving you nuts.  Guess he is going to punish you for punishing him!

LOL....men can't wrap gifts, didn't you know that?

Love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!
LOL, Cameron is getting on your nerves on purpose, so you will give in and let him off punishment. Oldest trick in the book.
You should wait til late on Christmas to give him that truck, and if he knows about it from snooping, he will get worried that you took it back. lol!
Have you asked them if they are discriminating against Cameron? Sounds to me like thats what is happening. I agree with Sheila, I would either ask to see the notes, and/ request that ALL HIS TEACHERS be present in a meeting, to get to the bottom of this, once and for all.
I would take this to the school board before I allowed them to send Cameron to that alternative school. Thats where he will learn nothing but bad things, and probably eventually just drop out of school. I hope you can prevent that from happening. Good luck Lah Lah. One last thought here: Is there any way that you could get the phone number of one of the other teachers and have a one on one conversation with them, just to get their take on Cameron, and the "problem teacher"? Maybe that would uncover something?
Time for work. have a great day today my friend!
Love you muches and bunches,
Kim.

Anonymous said...

these teen boys will be the death of us, huh? Boy, you and i are going thru some of the same things. SIGH.
Thats a cool gift and i KNOW it will mean a lot to him.
I am sorry that his school is so unsupportive. They have NO right to treat him and you as they have.
LOVE YOU
lj