Sunday, December 17, 2006

I've got a song stuck in my head and I don't even know the name of it. The only part of the lyrics that I know is, "Up all night, sleep all day. I know what you're doing." and I keep repeating that over and over in my head. ugh!


Robert and I are getting ready to leave here in a few to go finish up the Christmas shopping.


Cameron is finally off from being grounded. None of us paid any attention to the date and he ended up being grounded a day longer than he was supposed to be. LOL


Bout killed him when he found out. {snicker}


So far I've gotten three Christmas cards. And I don't know how many I've sent but I have more to send. (Lisa Jo, Please send me your address again)


All week long I've been taking a little time out of each day to go through my dresser drawers and my closet to get rid of some clothes that I either can't wear or don't wanna wear. Now that I'm finished, I ended up with three large trash bags full of clothes that I plan on giving to the local community center.


Then yesterday I visited with my aunts Debbie and Janice who each gave me two large bags of clothes. Some of which still had the tag on them. A lot of those will go to the community center too. One bag has two very nice women's leather jackets in it but I can't wear them because they are a size 1x. Too bad because they are beautiful!


After almost two weeks the car is finally fixed. Only cost $50 plus parts.


I guess that's all I have for now.


Happy Ho Ho!! :)


 


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so annoying when you get a song stuck in your head, I don't recognise it Im afraid! ......lmao at Cameron 'doing' a day longer ! ....shame those leather jackets didn't fit! ....that car was cheap $50 not bad for labour! You have reminded me, I must do my xmas cards tonight! Linda xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindachapmanuk/metamorphing

Anonymous said...

With all of the packing and everything going on, I haven't had time to do cards.  Funny, before I was married, I used to be so organized.  Christmas shopping was done early, cards were ready to go out shortly after Thanksgiving....Hopefully, by this time next year, i'll be ahead of the game for a change.

I'm sure one extra grounding day didn't hurt Cameron a bit.  I just hope that he learned his lesson.  That is the important thing.

Love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Yeah about the car... mine usually ends up costing -more- than I figured <sigh>

Oh, and I haven't been over here in a little while (long story--stupid computer repair people), but I like your About Me section that's great!

Anonymous said...

LOL!, Let me know if you find out what that song is, because I cant stop thinking about it now.
I sure hope things turn around with Cameron. Did they switch his classes yet?
Have fun shopping today. I am putting my tree up, but, cleaning carpets and things like that first. Its gonna be a lonnnnng day!
love you,
Kim.

Anonymous said...

hey congrats about the car repair done so cheaply!! Good for you.
We just did a marathon 5 hr shopping bs trip. HELL. Ugh. Cant wait for Christmas to be over!!
I dont know that song...i hate it when that happens to me..i bet there is a website you can type those words in and it spits out a song title.
LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.    The song is "UP ALL NIGHT" and the artist was
Slaughter.  Glad the car is fixed.  Can't beat the price.    Dawn

Anonymous said...

I know you are doing the happy dance about getting the car fixed!!!lol
I would be too! Poor Cameron....I know he was so glad to get off restriction...but you are right Lahoma for making sure that he is punished when he does wrong...many parents now-a-days seem to think that it is too much trouble to actually BE A PARENT and make their child have respect and to mind.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Regards to adlessor, but I believe the song you are thinking of. Lahoma, is Funk 49, by The James Gang.
-Paul