Monday, December 18, 2006

White Trash Gatherings

Got a cookbook in the mail today titled WHITE TRASH GATHERINGS. It's got some great down home recipes and tips in it. I love the title. LOL


In my last entries comments Kim asked if Cameron got his classes switched. He did and so far, so good.


Got two Christmas cards today from Dawn and Bruce. Thank you Dawn!! Bruce doesn't read me so I'll thank him in an email.


Robert bought some movies yesterday. One of them being Pirates of the Caribbean Dead mans chest. Which was good, but I expected more. And there will be another. The other was an animated movie called Barnyard. I swear, I laughed til I cried. Ant Bully was pretty good too. It had a good lesson it it.


We went to Texas steak house yesterday and I made a pig of myself. I couldn't help it. I was starved and it was soooo good. :)


I got Robert a computer game called Call of Duty for his birthday and he was up until 6 am playing it. I guess he liked it. :)


It's a mad house in the stores and on the roads. So, if you go out, be careful. People are nuts!


Oh, and I'm down to a size 7 in pants. I've never been that small in my life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as it is a healthy weight loss, I'm happy for you!  Slightly envious as well!  LOL!

Glad Cameron got his classes switched.  Must have ESP or something because I was thinking about that the other day and hadn't read your comments.

Love the title of the book!  I may have to look into it.  Best cookbook I ever got was from my mother in law.  It is by Pillsbury.  Lots of recipes and a TON of useful tips!

Love and hugs to you
Sheila

Anonymous said...

loved the title of the book. I had a look at the write up it looks good! great title! size 7??? that is so tiny aw...... Linda xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindachapmanuk/metamorphing

Anonymous said...

I have a WHite Trash cookbook also! I love cookbooks and read them like Novels! lol
You made me hugry talking about that steak!lol
Have you been dieting???Wow...you have gotten LITTE BITTY!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

7? My God. My left leg wont fit into a damn 18. LOL    Good for you. I would like that cookbook......probaly some damn fine cooking in it.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Size 7?  I'm almost 2x that size!  Good grief, quit before you disappear!
Hope you  had a Merry Christmas.  Dorn