Thursday, February 8, 2007

I was thinking about going public and then today I read a journal alert from the drama whore I had mentioned before who's entry was full of nothing but drama because she was involved in making fun of someone and they found out. blah, blah, blah. Next thing I know someone else goes private. I hope they aren't connected. If they are, I'm gonna feel like crap for not taking the chance and speaking up.


Either way, I'll be staying private. It was the perfect reminder of why I went private.


Cameron has only gone to school one day this week because of the weather. The sun came out today and melted a lot of the snow. Hopefully he'll be able to go tomorrow since it's a Jr Special Forces weekend beginning after school when they leave for Winter Place Ski Resort for a fun filled weekend.


I hope he doesn't try to ski and break a leg. He's already limping from slamming into a tree while sledding yesterday.


I need new break lines on my truck. Can't believe I drove it all the way to Welch, up and down three mountains, and it completely empty of fluid.


I joined a site called Flixster and I love it. You can list your favorite actors and movies and then compare your ratings and reviews with your friends. Here's my link if any of you would be interested in joining. http://mzgoochi.flixster.com/  The more friends you have, the more fun it is.


Hope to see you there!


                                         A Country Cure.


Stuffed up with hay fever or a cold? Try this time-tested cure. Mix a tablespoon of horseradish with a bit of honey. Both ingredients will kill bacteria, while horseradish will break up mucus and force your sinuses open.


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I think JLand is about to blow up... I've gotten so many gone private alerts, journals deleted... I can't keep track.  WTF!?

Anonymous said...

THESE LIL TROLLS NEED TO STOP. MY GOD, DO THEY NOT HAVE CHILDREN TO TAKE CARE OF? OR A HOUSE TO CLEAN? ARE THEY ALWAYS ON THE COMPUTER, CAUSING DRAMA? I FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR FAMILIES, THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT IT. AND ALSO, ITS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKES ME GLAD I DONT JOURNAL ANYMORE.
I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE OUT OF ALL THE CRAP TOO LIL BUDDY. PERSONALLY, I HOPE YOU STAY PRIVATE, BUT, WILL SUPPORT YOU IN WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO.
LOVE YOU!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Kids here only had the first two days of school off this week (mon & tues).  Hope that Cam's leg is okay.  

I'm keeping my mouth shut about the drama.  LOL!  

Love ya!
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Yuck on the home remedy! lol

Anonymous said...

DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE J-LAND WORLD BUT I'M SURE THANKFUL FOR THAT "COUNTRY CURE"! I'VE BEEN SOOOOO CONGESTED FOR SEEMS LIKE 4-EVER! THANKS GIRL FREIND!
LOVE YA,
~LISA~

Anonymous said...

went to that site....looks like fun!! Also the horseradish thing looks good too. Glad you had an angel with you with the no brake fluid thing there Lahome.
Bam
http://journals.aol.com/reconcilinglife/reconciling-life/

Anonymous said...

I didn't know I had missed one of your entries!! omg! to that trucks brake fluid!! I think the thought of horseradish n honey will keep me fit lol but thanks anyway...I love the pic of Cameron he looks so proud...Linda xx

Anonymous said...

Yah, I keep hearing about the latest drama surge in Jland. I dont know what happened but such as life. I do think going private has its merits especially until the drama cools over. Its like saving another sane day for another day when we might really need it.  I have stored up a few. I'll need them one day especially if I ever get married,lol.


Hey I will remember that horseradish/honey mixture. Cool! This Jr. Special forces is way cool. I want to learn to ski so bad. The mountains should motivate me but geese, thats expensive. ~Raven