Saturday, February 17, 2007

Man, that's my Mom!!!!

I tell you what, with my experience of being online, I seem to never learn my lesson when it comes to believing that everyone I talk to is a good person. It's a good thing I'm not rich. I'd fall for every sob story that came along and be broke in no time.


Oh well, moving on.


So, I got my new hair a few days ago (check out new pic in about me)  and wore it out in public for the first time yesterday. I felt so insecure and bugged the heck out of Robert and Cameron asking, "does this look all right?"


While out I ran into two people that know me and neither recognized me. <snicker> Both said I looked good and that the new hair suited me.


Then later at the grocery store one of Camerons friends from school pushed the shopping cart out to the car and was putting the bags in the back when he leaned down and looked through the back glass at me sitting in the car. Cameron was helping him and he asked Cameron if I was his girlfriend. Cameron said, No why and the kid said she's hot! Cameron yelled, MAN, THAT'S MY MOM!!!


LOL Talk about a swelled head! Made my day to say the least.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lahoma! That is SO COOL! lol what a lovely compliment! what did Cameron think of his mate then, I bet he was really proud...hope that made you feel less insecure! Linda xx

Anonymous said...

NO, not everyone online are good people. I know how much your feelings have been hurt recently, and its a shame that you are being treated the way you are.
I cant get over how many people have either stopped journaling, or have gone private recently. Its sad that jland has turned out to be the way it is.
Lahoma, you look beautiful in that picture with your new hair.
I was happy to find out that Cameron's buddy said you were "HOT", so you would know that I wasnt just being nice when I told you how good you looked in your new hair. Ya look great! I am happy for ya. :)
Love you!
Kim.

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo......you go girl!!! Bam
http://journals.aol.com/reconcilinglife/reconciling-life/

Anonymous said...

i think it is awesome that someone said you were HOT! Good for you. I do like the new pic of you, you are a very pretty lady.
hugs lj

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful! I always ask Jim, "Am I crooked?" meaning my hair of course...so I just grab the bottom front pieces and adjust my hair...a bald head sure is slippery!!! It will take you a few weeks maybe even a couple of months but pretty soon you forget your even wearing a wig...my real hair has finally sprouted..looks alot like peach fuzz! lol and only one eyebrow is coming back so far.....good thing I got pretty good with the pencil huh??? lmaoooo

Anonymous said...

Now, that's a good day!   Your new do looks great.  Hugs, Dawn   A couple of Nomads

Anonymous said...

Is that photo of you on your blog the one with the wig? I didnt know nor can I tell but your look gorgeous in it. ~Raven

Anonymous said...

LMAO about Cameron's friend!  See?  I told you that your new hair looked great on you!!!  Looking forward to more pics of you!

Thanks for the much-needed laugh!

LYLAS
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD! GOD LOVE CAMERON'S HEART, I BET HIS HEAD WAS SWELLED UP TOO THOUGH! PROUD AS A PEACOCK! THAT WAS SO SWEET!
LOVE YA,
LISA