Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Valentine's Day gift still hasn't come in. :(


And I awoke this morning to a toothache. Not a good way to start a day.


Cleaned some names out of my allowed readers list. Mostly people that don't even read me, or if they do, they've never left a comment. One person was removed because not only would she ignore my emails but she has been sucked into the drama mamma's zone.


I'd read her journal entries and feel so bad for her and she'd always leave me comments saying she wished we lived closer because we had so much in common, blah, blah, blah. I bet I emailed her 10 times offering my hand in friendship and not one time did she have the decency to reply to not one of my emails.


I'm not gonna mention any names but when I think of her now, I picture a sheep in wolf clothing.


It's been so nice here for the past two days. The birds are singing like it's Spring out and it got me to thinking. We're at the end of February, spring is almost here. woohoo!


I wish it would hurry up, our electric bill was over $200 last month. That's the most it's ever been for 1 month in the entire four years I've lived here. And the land lord still hasn't checked the heat pump.


Pain pills are kicking in and my toothache has let up some. I hate taking Dr prescribed pain pills, they always make me hurl, whether I eat or not.


I was lying in bed brainstorming a few nights ago and came up with an awesome new screen name and title for a journal. Now I can't remember it to save my life. I need to start writing stuff like that down. But, to do that I'd have to climb over Robert to get out of bed and I'm just too lazy and the bed feels too good. LOL


I suppose I should get off here and make a doctors appointment for Cameron and myself, now that all the snow has melted. He says his leg doesn't hurt anymore but it's all puffy like it has fluid build up around the injury so I'm a little concerned about that.


I hope all that visit me have a great day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

between beling blonde and having chemo brain I'd forget everything if it wasn't for my nextel! lol It has a voice recorder on it so when I think of something, day or night and I want to remember that is how I remember it! lol Whatever works right?? lol

Anonymous said...

aw your valentine gift is so late!...sorry to hear about your toothache, I hope it's better by now...I must admit, I started just commenting on people who read me, otherwise it is very time consuming...we don't all have the same taste so I was quite happy to drop a few! lol Linda xx

Anonymous said...

I hate a toothache and an earache.....both hurt sooooo bad.....hope you get to feelig better.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Yah, well I am always the last one to find out about Jland drama. Sorry to hear that you had to deal with any of it. I would have written something in the subject box, as to why she hasnt responded because sometimes people get so much spam that they delete like a mad person and without much thought.

Toothaches are such a pain. But, I do love pain killers. They knock me out and hitting the sack with my mind, is rough. My mind just starts going and then I am wide awake and pissed,lol....Did you try a different pain medicine so you dont throw up? I would ask the doctor for something else.

I got some time off tonight, so I could stop by my favorite Jlanders. Its hasnt been easy to get a good chunk of time but hopefully, it will all work itself out.  Hope your feeling better missy. ~Raven

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the toothache.  Those suck!!!

I can't say I blame you for being a little nervous around the one friend you say you removed.  I don't even know who you are talking about but anyone that acts that way would make me a little leery of their intentions as well...especially after the b.s. that has gone on in J-Land for the past 2 years.

I'd talk to my doc about the pain meds making you react that way.  They can give you an anti-emetic to prevent the hurling.  One over the counter one is Dramamine.

Love you, girl!
Sheila