Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm so sick of AOL. Too many changes and the crap doesn't wanna work right half the time. I don't know if theres any better Internet Service out there but I'm seriously thinking of deleting my journal and whatever else I have on AOL and going some place else. A fresh start.


I just did an entry that was only three paragraphs long. I click save an get an error saying my entry was too long. Yea right!


Let me see if I can remember some of what I had written.


Cameron's been out of school for over a week because of the weather. Several of those days we were snowed in, couldn't go anywhere. We're all getting on each others nerves to say the least. Thank God it got up in the mid 40's today and melted a lot of it away.


Cameron went snow tubing over the weekend with some of his friends and just about broke his leg. He may even have a hairline fracture. We havn't been able to get out to see the Dr but he has a really bad brusie, a knot, and a gash in his leg. It's looking better every day but the knot isn't going down.


I've been feeling like crap myself. I have no energy and I can't even sweep the kitchen floor without getting so warn out that my arms and legs feel like they will literally fall off and if I devote a day to cleaning, I'm in a mess for day or two after.


Oh, and you should see me trying to carry in groceries. We have three sets of steps before you enter the house. At the top of each one I have to stop and take a break. Before the surgery, I could run up all three with both arms full of bags and then go back for more.


Since the surgery on my lung I've developed allergies and dusting puts me in an awful mess. My eyes water so much it looks like I'm crying, I sneeze my head off and theres so much drainage and mucas. It's a mess.


Plus in the mornings when I blow my nose, the tissue is full of blood and my nose feels like its on fire up inside. I mean, it hurts to breath.


Well, That's about it. I'll probably remember more after hitting save. @@


Hopeall is well.


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you need some moisture in your house , with the way you are getting blood out of your nose in the mornings. I dont know why you are having such changes after your surgery, but, you should talk with your doctor about it as soon as you can.
It sounds like Cameron did a number on his leg, Lahoma. Dang! I bet that leg is throbbing! Can he walk on it?
I hope you dont delete your journal. You are just now getting comfortable here. Or is it me thats getting comfortable coming here to your journal? lol!!
Dont wear yourself out doing all the housework, at least til you can find out what the problem is.
Love you sweetie.
Kim.

Anonymous said...

Lahoma, I know what you mean about AOL....I wish they would make it where if you type in your entry to your journal, it would not disappear, no matter what...that the only way it would is if we choose to delete it ourselves...seems like they could do that...Please don't leave, or if you do, please keep up your journal somewhere!!! :-)
I luvs ya and would miss ya sooooooooo bad! :-)
Sounds like you may have pnuemonia (sp?)...wish you and Cameron both could get to a doctor...sounds like he has fractured his leg..
Let me know how yall are doing ok?
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

aw Lahoma, Im so sorry for you... first of all AOL really cheeses me off too but I do like all their nice little bits n bobs. when I remember I do an entry either on notepad or a write email, then just copy and paste it. although as you can tell, sometimes I forget and throw my teddy out the pram! I would miss you loads if you left, I look forward to my visits! lol.Im sorry you feel so cacky as well, that must get on your nerves, maybe when the lovely weather appears it will help you feel better...anyway sod the housework if you feel rough! Linda xx

Anonymous said...

Hey, woman, you aint leavin no where cause We would be draggin your behind back. You would be missed. Truly!

I know AOL can be frustrating but I dont think there is a better ISP. I always type my entries in WORD or an email and copy and paste from there. I never type in the entry anymore. I have had that happen to where it wouldnt save and its tooooooo frustrating.

Sorry, sorry that you feel so tired. I know the chores need to be done but yah know, nothing will be hurt if it all sits until your feeling better. Your immune system is sensitive right now. I hope you can get some rest and let the floors go, and just try and let your body catch up and heal. ~Raven