Sunday, February 11, 2007


Today I was told that I look like my maternal grandmother. I'm not really sure how I feel about that.


Wanna know something funny about me? I don't like wearing lipstick, yet I love wearing tinted lip gloss. Within the past month I have bought four new lip glosses.


The Proactiv I've been using has cleared up almost all of my acne but it's also drying my face out to the point of peeling. I cut down to using it only once a day and so far it hasn't helped.


We were over an hour late picking Cameron up from Jr Special Forces this morning. There were two vans full of guardsmen sitting there waiting on us because they couldn't leave until we got there. We apologized and tried to make funny of the situation but they didn't crack a smile.


I suppose after riding two hours in a van that smelled of vomit I'd be in a bad mood too. LOL 


One of the kids got car sick and up came his breakfast which Cameron just had to describe as looking like scrambled eggs. eeeww!!


Robert returned the Ionic Breeze and we bought two Germ Guardian UV-C Air Sanitizers. So, we'll see how these things work.


We picked out my Valentine's day gift yesterday. It's so pretty, I can't wait to show you guys.


I also got the first book (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn) of my soon to be collection of the 100 greatest books ever written. I told Robert last night that I wanted a new book shelf and why and he just looked at me like a deer in headlights. LOL


After picking Cameron up today Robert took us out for a late lunch and then to Magic Mart, (I hate that store) where he got Cameron some coveralls to keep him warm while he's out messin around with his friends.


Those kids will leave out on their four wheelers and motor cycles or go sledding and stay gone all day and it below freezing outside.


Ahhh, the good old days. LOL


I guess that's all for now. The pics above are of a hawk that Cameron took.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer lipgloss too because it doesn't feel so 'heavy'...ugh to the vomit van lol..looking forward to seeing your valentines gift!...I was fascinated by Huckleberry Finn as a kid, it seemed very dark and scary (no telly then lol) but I must read it again...loved Camerons hawk that is an awesome pic...Linda xx

Anonymous said...

I use to wear lipstick allt he time when a teenager but now I do not wear anything...but i do wear makeup and eyeshadow and mascara.lol
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I just wear chapstick but my daughter lives for the lip gloss. Sorry that when you went to pick him up the others were upset.....i know when someone pukes, i puke too. I think that is awesome to collect classic books.
Hugs,lj

Anonymous said...

Proactive is great. Love that product. I think my zits are resilent though or maybe me who cant stop touching her chin, keeps them coming.   Car smelling like vomit?....OK, I did laugh...YUCK....That is so hard to get out of a car too. I remember when I was pregnant and had a morning sickness moment on the bus. Wasnt morning but the guy across from me was shell shocked. He didnt even twitch. He just stared while I am pulling the bus string like a mad hatter, and finish the good deed out the door. I am sure the bus clean up person wasnt happy with me,lol....~Raven