Saturday, January 6, 2007

adding pics

Looks like I've found a new (for me) way to add pics to my journal and it is soooooo easy!


Here's what I did. In keywords I typed in "MY PICTURES" Then I installed the program which only took a few minutes on dial up and it's free! ~gasp~


All ya gotta do then is upload the pic you wanna post (if it's not already there), then copy and paste the photo to your journal entry. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Snow pics from last year.





The house below belongs to some people that live on the other side of the MTN from me.




Me and my sister back in 1992


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That snow looks gorgeous but also bloody cold!!! like the pics of you 2 sisters. I love looking at old photos. will give your way a try.... Linda xx

Anonymous said...

great shots!  Animation won't work that way tho........ wish it did!
thanks for sharing
d

Anonymous said...

I thought about telling you about that program rather than giving you the html code to put the picture in manually, but knowing that you are on dial-up I wasn't sure about the download time...... I used to hate that on dial-up! That being said, NICE SHOTS! I'm glad you have a way to post pics again!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SNOW! AND THOSE TERRIFIC PICTURES MAKES ME WANT TO GET A NICE FEW INCHES OF IT. WE GOT JUST A DAB OVER THE WEEKEND BUT IT WAS ALL GONE BY EARLY AFTERNOON! :(
I LOVE THEM PICTURES!
~LISA~

Anonymous said...

Those are really nice pics, Lahoma.  It is so beautiful down there!!!!  That is a great pic of you and your sis too!  How old is she now?

Love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Ok, gorgeous pictures. I sooooo need to be in the mountains. Geese, I hope that comes soon....Loved the picture of you with your sister....Are you guys close? ~Raven