Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy Birthday

The next coming months means lots of birthdays in my family. Three this coming week. One is my first cousin "Papa Smurf". His real name is Michael. I'm closer to him than any of my three brothers. He turns 41 today and Friday night while on the phone with him he demands and threatens that I better not forget to call him on his birthday.


I didn't say this to him but, Excuse the hell outta me, I don't recall getting a phone call from you in the past 38 years. ppfft!


Yes, I'll call him! @@


I always do what I can to keep my family happy. Their happiness equals my "acceptance".


 


                 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

March is a busy month in my family... there are like 7 of us.  
OUCHIE!!!
happy birthday to all
hugs
d
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/

http://journals.aol.com/mydsdesigns/DsDesigns/

Anonymous said...

aw you will keep the peace as usual!...bless ya!....January birthdays when everyone is still getting over christmas! mines the 6th! Linda xx

Anonymous said...

i hope you dont have to buy presents for all the birthday people!!!!
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

I have my share of Family stuff too. It sure can be dam irritating huh? Bam
http://journals.aol.com/reconcilinglife/reconciling-life/

Anonymous said...

Lahoma, girl, your family doesn't have to approve of you or even like you for you to be happy.  Hell, half of my family could give a flying fig about me.  Just be happy, and let them cope with their own issues.  And remember, if they talk about you, they talk about everyone else and their ugly brother, too. Sometimes I think that's all that families do. God knows in my time I've given them plenty to gab about.
blessings,
deb

Anonymous said...

GIRL, I GOTTA GO WITH THE DEBBI FRIEND OF YOURS. AS LONG AS I'VE KNOWN YOU, YOU'VE BROKE YOUR BACK TRYING TO PLEASE THEM AND GAIN THEIR APPROVAL. I'D JUST LIKE TO SEE YOU COME OUT OF THAT. I GUESS MAYBE I DON'T REALLY GET IT CAUSE I HAVE A WONDERFUL FAMILY AND WE ARE & HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO CLOSE AND LOVING. AND I DO THANK GOD FOR THAT EVERYDAY CAUSE IT IS SUCH A WONDERFUL BLESSING. I'M SORRY, I MAY NOT UNDERSTAND. YOU'RE JUST SUCH A TERRIFIC PERSON IN MY EYES! I LOVE & CARE FOR YOU SO MUCH!
 ~LISA~