Saturday, January 27, 2007

pictures

I took this photo yesterday morning. I was sitting here at my desk, looked out the window and thought, Hey,that would make a nice pic.


Turned out pretty good to be taken through a dirty window.



These grape fruit are so good, I just had to take a pic. heehee



Robert joined the Cooking Club of America last year and one of the benefits for being a life time member was this nine piece set of pots and pans that he was in the process of washing when I snapped the photo. They arrived yesterday. 



It's been bitter cold here and our heat pump has been freezing up. We've had to put it on emergency heat twice already. The land lord doesn't seem concerned.


I know I've been saying this for about four years now, but I really wanna move from here. We put an add in the paper plus Robert's been keeping an eye out for a place in all the news papers and weekly traders. 


Most places don't allow pets and I'm not giving up my dog and cat for anyone or any house. We've had the dog for about seven years now and the cat just turned a year old. I love them both. They are a part of my family.




I had to order a new keyboard from Gateway. The space bar on mine doesn't work half the time and I kept getting a zhotkey.exe error. I typed that into AOL's search bar and sure enough, others have had the same problem.


Now I'm getting a shellmon.exe error and after looking it up I learned that it's an AOL problem. A free fix was offered at the web site but I didn't take it.


I know some of you have seen this already...


My favorite baby pic of Cameron.



Gosh,that seems so long ago.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They gave Rob those pots and pans just for joining that cooking club? Dang! Where do I sign up? LOL! Those grapefruit do look good Lahoma. And yes, that first picture is a nice one. Looks like something out of a magazine.
I love that picture of Cameron too. He was a really really pretty baby. All that hair. Too cute!
Are you guys going to stay in the same area if you move? Will Cameron go to the same school? Hell, It wouldnt hurt to put him into another school with the way those teachers are there where he goes now. I couldnt give up my pets either. That cat sure has grown, ya know it? WOW!
(shaking my head)...Still thinking about Rob and his cooking clubs and recipes. Hes a trip! LOL!!
Love you my friend,
Kim.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

ow I could just squeeeeeze Cameron in that pic!...well I could now but he is sooo big! loved the pics, I just love looking at photos! great pans! It is so nice to hear you won't dream of parting with your animals, so many people would too!  Linda xx

Anonymous said...

love all the pics....those are nice looking pots!
I hope the dumb landlord takes your heating issue seriously. I would not be able to leave my dogs behind either.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of the moon.
-Paul

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, I see Cameron's butt!
Hey, are those Wolfgang Puck pots?  I have 2 sets and love LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby girl!!!!!!!!! Great photos too! OH, I forgot to Add that close up of the moon you had in your other entry? Spectacular! ~Raven