Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ex's,ex's

Thanks Debbie for stopping by and leaving all the great comments.  It's good to be back in touch with you. You were missed!


I've been contacted by one of my ex husbands ex's, again. Last time didn't go so well because she was being two faced with me to get to my ex. She contacted me today through my yahoo 360 page. She also commented on Cameron's yahoo 360 page that was just made late last night.


I think she's been stalking me.


She's full of animosity toward me and Cameron because Cameron gets child support and she doesn't.


She has a child by the ex too. A beautiful little girl named Callie.


She's waiting for him to pay the support on his own and that's not gonna happen. She has to take him to court, just like I did.


She thinks she can guilt him into paying. Not gonna happen. He has no heart and does not care about the children.


Her daughter is three years old and has never met her Dad. That should tell her everything she needs to know.


Here's the message she left me on yahoo.


"do you remember me?? from about a few years ago? your sons half sisters mom!!?"


Now, you might not see it but that little sentence is over flowing with sarcasm.


I left her a nice comment in her journal. (honestly)


I liked her before but when it comes to the ex, she really gets psychotic. She says she don't want him back but from the way she acts, she doesn't want anyone else to have him either.


All that time and energy she puts into (fooling herself) making him miserable when he isn't worth it. What a waste! There is nothing good, at all, about the man.


I'd put him behind me and put all that energy into my daughter and our life together. He's making his own bed and will soon be lying in it, alone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

some women never learn....i hope this chick leaves you alone and maybe she'll get smart and get a lawyer and get her daughter some financial assistance.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

You are so right Lahoma.I am glad that you are getting support for Cameron...and if she wants support she best get her x to court!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

you may have to block her she sounds a proper bunny boiler....Linda xx

Anonymous said...

Dump the wench at the nearest trash can. Bam
http://journals.aol.com/reconcilinglife/reconciling-life/

Anonymous said...

OMG LAHOMA! I SWEAR IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER I WOULD THINK WERE TALKING ABOUT PAIGE'S DAD! I JUST HAD HIM BACK IN COURT OVER SUPPORT LAST WEDNESDAY AND HE DIDN'T SHOW UP BUT THEY DID ISSUE A WARRANT FOR HIS ARREST! SO, HA!HA! ON HIM!
ABOUT THE "EX", I HAVE BEEN IN AN EXACT SITUATION LIKE THAT BEFORE AND FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE SHE IS NOT ONLY JEALOUS CAUSE YOU GET SUPPORT FOR CAMERON BUT I BELIEVE SHE IS OBSESSIVELY JEALOUS OF YOU! WHEN I WAS GOING THROUGH THAT WITH A "EX" BEFORE.  I WOULD JUST KILL HER WITH KINDNESS AND OTHER LITTLE "INNOCENT" THINGS (LOL!) THAT WOULD JUST SIT HER ON FIRE! WELL, YOU KNOW HOW I AM AND I JUST LOVED IT! LOL!! I SAY SMOKE HER IN A "INNOCENT WAY". SHE SOUNDS TOO GOOFY TO THINK OTHERWISE. LMAO!!!
LOVE YA SWEETIE!!!!
~LISA~

Anonymous said...

What I can never understand is why people want to constantly drag up the past.  This woman should be addressing her problems to her ex and not you.  I mean, duh, what can you do about it?  Sounds like a nut case.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that I would have anything to do with this woman.  Just my opinion.  Sounds like she is only using you to see what you know about the ex so that she can use it against him.  Not that the ex doesn't deserve it, but she really should go through the legal process and get to him that way.  

Sadly, I have a friend whose boyfriend got her preggers, then left her to have the baby by herself, didn't pay support either.  And she just HAD to have him for her husband and it still hasn't gotten any better.  He basically has nothing to do with that child.  He pays more attention to the daughter that came around after they got married.  Sounds like what this girl is wanting from your ex too.  Hopefully, she will wake up before it is too late.

Love
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I would leave her to her own misery too.  She wants to get you involved and it's best not too.  You are right.  She isn't reading all the signs.  She was just a booty call.  She should hug her baby and forget about what I call, and Brandy too, the sperm donor.  Though I also call Greg, Katie's father, a drive by shooting.  You get the visual. lol  She sounds pretty neurotic and you have enough drama without borrowing somebody else's.  You have your head on straight at least because it sounds like you know that.
Big hugs,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING