Sunday, January 21, 2007

I think that bird in the pic above is a crane. We were on our way to the post office a few days ago and it was standing in the river. I tried to get close enough to get a better pic but it flew away.


It's raining and sleeting here today. I hope we don't lose power!


Robert bought us an Ionic Breeze. Do any of you own one? I'm skeptical about it. I can't see where it's doing anything other than just sitting there using up eletric.


The air inside doesn't seem cleaner to me and if it's doing it's job, then shouldn't I be able to tell that it is?


I decided not to say anything to the friend about the drama mama she's associating with. Even though she left a comment saying she would want me to tell her, Her other actions tell me it's best if I mind my own business. So, that's what I'm doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pic of the crane...we had one of those ionic things at my last job...they reckon they do really work but we could never tell either! Linda xx

Anonymous said...

i dont have an ionic breeze.....i like that pic of the bird...i think it is the same bird who stood in the ocean and stared at me in Florida in 2000. I was on the beach late at night and that bird scared me to death.
It snowed here.....and is cold. Phooey.
love ya,
lisa

Anonymous said...

I suspect that is a Great Blue Heron.
http://www.tigerhomes.org/animal/images/great-blue-heron_clip_image002.jpg
-Paul

Anonymous said...

Not sure what you're talking about with the "drama-mama".  Did I miss an entry?  I guess it all depends on the person and who she is associating with.  Most of the time though, it is best not to say anything.  Some just have to find out for themselves.

I like the bird pic.  We've got lake effect snow tonight.  Supposed to get 2 to 5 inches of the stuff.  

I don't have an ionic breeze, but my doctor's office has one in the waiting area.  I'd like to think that, if they use one, then perhaps there is some truth to removing allergens from the air.

One time, I lived with this family and their grown daughter started a fire in the oven.  It wasn't serious and was out by the time the fire department showed up.  The FD left a couple of "ionizers" to help remove the smoke odor.  I kind of wonder if the Ionic Breeze is something like that????  You'll have to let me know.

Love,
Sheila